Agra is legendary internationally due to Taj Mahal – the image of affection. However there may be yet one more factor all of us love about Agra – ‘Agra ka petha’
There’s hardly an opportunity when one visits Agra and would not relish metropolis’s favorite dish.
What if we let you know that you simply need not look ahead to Agra go to to relish your favorite ‘petha’, you may simply put together all of it by your self?
Stunned? Do not be, as now you may put together the well-known ‘Agra ka petha’ at dwelling fairly simply with the beneath talked about steps:
Kaddu (pumpkin), lemon juice, sugar, ilaichi, rose water
1. Take 1 kg pumpin (white pumpkin is preferable) and minimize it into items after separating the seeds. Take a fork and make pores within the pumpkin items.
2. Take 2-3 cups of water and squeeze a lemon in it. Now soak the pumpkin items in it for quarter-hour after which wash them.
3. Boil some water in a pan and put these items in it and allow them to boil until they turn out to be tender and clear. Sieve the items and preserve them apart.
4. Concurrently, take 2 cups of water together with 3 cups of sugar and boil it.
5. Add ½ tbsp lemon juice and 3-4 ilaichi in it and stir. Boil it until it turns into thick syrup.
6. Take the pumpkin items and blend them with the sugar syrup as soon as it’s ready. Cook dinner it for 2-3 minutes earlier than turning off the flame.
7. Add 1 tbsp of rose water and go away it to dry for over 3-4 hours.
Voila! Candy ‘pethas’ are prepared.
Learn Extra Life-style Information